I want to be Everything!

My 5-year-old son Xavier was once praised by his tutor to be a "Lamborgini" because of his amazing ability to quickly understand primary school stuff. I took the opportunity to explain to him that his talents should be used for the good of society and not only for himself.

I wasn't expecting him to fully understand me so I was very surprised that he exclaimed that he wants to be "Everything" to help people; a doctor to cure people, a lawyer to fight for justice and a policeman to catch bad guys and a fireman to save people!

Let's never underestimate our young ones and seize every opportunity to teach them good values - you may be amazed by their understanding and even inspired by their pure and noble thoughts! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

Comments

Popular Posts